Yesterday, I headed off to Target for a quick try on session to showcase some of my favorite Spring Items. I didn’t get a chance to try on shorts this time but I will do that soon.
I’ve also recently added a Shop Target Page (here) on my main menu – Please go check it out. This will showcase all of my current Target favorites in Apparel, Home, Beauty, Shoes, & Kids.
Alright, for my outfits below: I will have a links and descriptions of each one for you to shop directly. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. I’d love to see you in some of your favorite Target Spring outfits – share them with me on Instagram or Facebook.
I will be sharing these photos on Instagram today as well – So go follow along at @Jennontherocksblog
- Leopard Print Woven Short Sleeve Shirt: I actually really liked this shirt. It is see through so you will want to wear a tank underneath. But as you can see, I paired it with a my Xhiliration Black Moto Leggings and then also paired it with these ADORABLE Black Paperbag Waist Shorts in Black.
- My Next Amazing find were these light pink PJ’s from the Stars Above Brand. I found these in store – however, they will not be available online until March 3rd (Sunday). These are soo incredibly soft and will be perfect for the transition to Spring. Here are the Pants. They are draw string with a wide/loose leg fit. Here is the top – The top is super soft and also a tad stretchy.. ya know if you toss and turn alot! 🙂
- Can I emphasize just how versatile this jean jacket is?? 🙂 I recently posted on my Instagram 2 fun ways to style a jean jacket this Spring. So at Target, I used it again to pair my jean jacket with this adorable-legging friendly grey tank top and black leggings. This tank comes in both a white and a heathered grey! .. I grabbed BOTH because the tank is soft and legging friendly. This is a closet staple – You can make so many different outfits with these tanks.
- Universal Thread Striped Short Sleeve Collared Camp Shirt. I grabbed this shirt – not sure of how I would like it but it was actually SUPER comfortable, light weight, and does provide some booty coverage :).
- Rompers!!! I tried on a few and although I am not particular happy with my body at this time, I though they were super adorable. I love the versatility of the new rompers this Spring. You can wear them a la carte or you can pair with a nice white T-shirt underneath or a jean jacket over the top. You can even wrap a nice long sleeve tee around your waist with some of them.
- Women’s Strappy Button Front Knit Cropped Jumpsuit
- Black V Neck Knit Jumpsuit: Top Seller – Sells Out FAST. They also have it the color hunter green. 🙂